To the Steadfast by Briana Gaitan
That was my love for him.
Steadfast for as long as I can remember.
As my best friend's brother, he ignored me before noticing me. He protected me, bought me my first beer, but eventually became my undoing.
There was a time I would have died to get him to notice me, now I'd do anything to forget him.
I'm not the one who can tame him, and he's not the guy who will change for me.
This isn't a story about falling in love, this is a story about falling out of love.
And finding the strength to move on.
Here's to the steadfast.
*This is a first in a standalone series that crosses years from YA into NA genre, due to HEAVY subject matter this book is for ages 16 and up. This is not your typical love story.*
Interview with Briana Gaitan:
- What inspired you to write To the Steadfast?
To the steadfast began as a reminiscence for my own love lost and knowing what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- How long have you been writing?
My entire life, but have been published for about 2 years.
- What book inspired you to begin writing?
My first fantasy book, Ethereal Underground. I learned a lot since then.
- Who is your favorite author(s)?
Colleen Hoover, Jessica Park, and Richelle Mead.
- If you had to choose a fictional character from one of your books to have lunch with, who would it be and why?
Caspian. I’m slightly obsessed with him.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment since publishing?
Quitting my job and writing fulltime.
- Do you have anything else in the works apart from your book/series?
I also write for www.fanboysanonamous.com - I like branching out and writing about geeky things I love.
About the Author:
Other books by Briana Gaitan:
Connect with Briana Gaitan: