Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Sunday, June 25, 2017

What Comes Next?

I released my 13th book 3 days ago on June 22nd, and had a pretty successful release. While the story has been getting mixed reviews overall I have still been receiving quite a lot of positive feedback and support.

I've been taking a break from writing since I finished UGC, because I need to remember that there is life apart from writing and I need to be living it. I'm failing quite miserably at that, but I just keep telling myself there is always tomorrow.

There is pressure of what to write next as I don't want to let anyone down. After so many people felt blase about UGC, I know I need to hit a home run next. Reality Squared has been weighing heavy on my conscience recently. I think I may attempt to tame that beast.

I'm still struggling with my weight. I gained a few pounds over the last week and it's really put me in a funk. Even if I don't leave my apartment, I've been trying to be active every single day.

I forgot to mention that I assaulted myself in my sleep the other day, so I've been dealing with soreness and bruising all over. Some idiots decided it was close enough to put on their own Fourth of July celebration and it was right outside my living room window. I had coincidentally fallen asleep on the couch that night due to not feeling so well and when the fireworks went off I thought there was a gun fight. Don't laugh - I live in Vegas, it's not too far fetched is it? Anyways, apparently I hurled myself from the couch into a wall and skinned my knee, bruised it all over, got a knot on the top of my head, bruised my ear, and both of my shoulders feel like I've been assaulted. All of this happened while I was dead asleep. I'm only telling you this story so I can have a history of it. This would happen to me.

I'm still having trouble opening up to people. I'm still not where I want to be in life. In any aspect. I feel like a mess at my age. I feel like I need to get a handle on my vices. I need to be more responsible. I need to feel more confident. Once I tackle these things then I think I could entertain the idea of a stable person coming into my life and my home.

I'm just rambling. It's been a while since I've been real with you guys. Hope your summer is treating ya well.

No comments: