Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

KIRA ADAMS HAS A NEW HOME!

I can't believe I'm about to say this. After five years of publishing, I finally caved and got a website for my books. Luckily, one of my coworkers is a website designer, so it wasn't difficult to achieve. He was able to implement all of my changes and even though it's only 95% done - I still can't wait to share it with you all!

Check it out

I can't believe I finally have the domain I've always wanted. I can't believe I did it! To top it all off, I also splurged on a second website from a second designer for DarienMae. Again, six years later, but hopefully it will all be worth it. That website is about 85% done - but again, I can't wait to share it with you all.

Check it out here

Things are happening. Things are finally taking place. I can't help but wonder where I will be in another year. Will Jesse and I finally be in the same state? Will I have released my 15th book by then? The sky is the limit. Anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and don't give up. Just a little Tuesday inspiration. <3 font="">

No comments: