Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (The Real Life Version)

.The Unrequited.
You were never mine, and I think that was part of the appeal. I don't know that you ever cared about me in the same way, but I genuinely hope you're happy. 

.The Player.
You came in and out of my life for so many years, it almost became expected. After a rough patch which was well deserved, you are doing amazing for yourself. And you know what the fucked up part about all of this is? That I still root for your happiness. Even after everything you put me through. Well done, Player. 

.The Best Friend.
Timing was never on our side, and maybe that's the point. No matter how much I wanted it, no matter how much I wanted you - we weren't meant to be. Everything happens for a reason, right? You will always be my biggest 'what if?'. 

.The Devil.
You weren't a good person, but I can admit I made mistakes too. The scars you left on me lingered for years after we weren't together. I can only hope you haven't found any other victims to prey on. 

.The Unattainable. 
You hated commitment for the longest time. All I wished for was you to man up and choose me. It never worked out and now we both know why. She's perfect for you and I couldn't be happier. You deserve everything and more. Congrats on the double trouble. 

.The Unexpected.
I still think about you from time to time. I wonder what you're doing. Where you're at. I have the biggest regrets about our relationship and the mistakes I made. You weren't perfect either, but I loved you with everything I had. 

No comments: