Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Sunday, January 20, 2019

I See You, Creepers

It's insane to me to think that I have had this blog since 2005 and had one even before that. I've been documenting my life for the past 14 years...that's pretty cool.

It's also pretty interesting to see which posts get viewed a lot and how many people visit my blog per day. Currently, I'm around 10-15 views per day, but I remember a time when it was 100+ views a day. It definitely fluctuates.

I've figured out the secret to marketing our music video for 'Feelings' - and even though Facebook has flagged me so only 20% of people can see my content, we are still getting 500-1000 views slipping through the cracks. I can only imagine if they weren't flagging the video. I've always said I knew it was something special. This really validates it. We are almost at 7000 views and the video released the last week of November. Our video for 'Wolves' just surpassed 1100 views using the same marketing technique, and our newest video for 'Stronger' is almost at 300 views.

If I could figure out the market for my e-books and do something similar, I'd really be golden. Whether it be Facebook or Amazon ads, I just haven't figured out the secret to it yet.

I have started to use Instagram more for not only our music but also my books. I am attempting to post on a daily basis to build up my following and content. I think it will be a good resource for me. You can find my page here.

For all you wondering, (ha ha), I'm still alone. I'm sure this is a development that will remain for years to come. I will keep everyone updated though because I'm sure you are all dying to know. <3 p="">



No comments: