Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My 2015 Publishing Schedule (Estimated)

In 2014 I published 5 books. Here is what it looked like:

2014-in-review

May
My Forever (Infinite Love Series, Book Two)

June
Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love Series, Book Three)
 
Aug
Pieces of Me (The Foundation Series, Book One)
 
Oct
The Fighter (The Foundation Series, Book Two)
 
Nov
Into the Darkness (Darkness Falls Series, Book One)

In 2015, I plan to publish 7 books. That may seem aggressive, but I think I can do it if I stay on track. Here's what it will potentially look like:

2015-in-review

Jan
Against All Odds (Infinite Love Series, Book Four)
Untitled (Infinite Love Series, Book One)
 
Feb
Love Notes (Four Contemporary Romance Musical Novels)

Mar
Emerging from Darkness (Darkness Falls Series, Book Two)

May
Untitled (The Foundation Series, Book Three)

July
Untitled (Standalone Novel)

Sept
???

Nov
???

I think I am going to try to return to Reality Squared sometime in 2015. It's a lot of work, but I think by the end of the year, I will be ready to tackle it. I'm excited for what 2015 will bring. Bring it on!

No comments: