Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Last Ramblings of a 30-Year Old

I'm going to be 31 in a little over 2 weeks, and I'm still unsure what I want to do. 

Normally, I would plan a vacation back home to Oregon. The problem? I do that same vacation 2 other times throughout the year. Going 3x to the same state rather than doing something else isn't as exciting for me. 

A lot of the people I'd love to spend my birthday with are back home, and the one person I'd like to spend my birthday with here moved out about a month ago. Not that I was really seeing much of her before then. 

I've been depressed lately. I moved my best friend out here with me for a fresh start and then she got a boyfriend and forgot about me. It's sad really, after everything I did for her. It makes me feel like she didn't appreciate any of it. 

My other best friend is in Oregon, but he's going through something and needs to grow up a little. He's close to my age, so I hope he starts shaping up soon. 

As for me? I'm still alone and overwhelmed. I find it hard to juggle work, my writing, and then my life in general. I really don't enjoy going out drinking anymore, it isn't fun for me, and I'm always falling asleep really early. I need to find a way to manage my time better so I can enjoy more of what life has to offer. 

I want to travel so bad. I want to get a newer car as mine is already falling apart. I want to move into an actual house. I want to go to a few signings as an author. 

I'm loving my job, but it's long hours and working on weekends, and sometimes I just need a break. 

One good thing that has come out of my birthday is T got us tickets to see Backstreet Boys next week! I am so freaking excited. I have only seen them one other time, and I've heard their show is awesome. I seriously can't wait.

No comments: