Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Twisted Game by DarienMae



Twisted Game

Raindrops
Raindrops

Chorus:
Rain drops down my windowpane
The sky is crying, crying out your name
Now I know it’ll never be the same
Now I know it was just a twisted game

And I see now the bitter truth is so real now
You stole my heart and now you left me bruised
I’ll never feel the same, I don’t know what to do
I’m going insane and I can’t complain
I led myself to this miserable game
Underneath it all, we’re all the same

Chorus

My heart bleeds now, it bleeds for you
And it’s so real now
I cannot believe it became clear now
I’m suffocating it’s so real
And I can’t deny everything I’m feeling inside
I’ve lost the war and I’ve lost my mind
Time to move on and say goodbye

Chorus

I don’t know why, I don’t know why, I don’t know why you want to hurt me inside
You broke my heart, broke my heart, broke my heart with a foolish lie x6

Chorus

No comments: