Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Entertainment at it's Best!

I don't have much to say really, but I had to get on here and tell you how much fun I had with the website I Write Like! You copy a few paragraphs of your writing and then they compare your writing to other famous writers. Some of my works are completely different than each other, so I took pieces of everything I have done or am working on currently in fiction, and here are the results I got!

For Madalynne & Paker my writing was compared to Stephanie Meyer, the best selling author of the Twilight series.

For 'Pieces of Me' my writing was compared to James Joyce, one of the most influential writers in the modernist avant-garde of the early 20th century.

For 'Reality Squared', I decided to have some fun with it and use a reality bit and an alternate reality bit.

Reality: The generator compared me to Cory Doctorow, Canadian-British blogger, journalist, and science fiction author.
Alternate Reality: The generator again compared me to James Joyce.

Also, just one more quick update on Madalynne & Parker, quite a few people have been asking how to get their hands on a paperback copy, well hopefully that's soon! ;-) I will keep you updated!

No comments: