Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I've been itching to write I just haven't felt like I've had the time. I've been trying to put my health first for once and apart from work that's where I've been--dentist and doctor appointments. 

My Forever finally has 4 Amazon reviews in the United States and 3 in the UK. It is sitting at 4 stars currently. I agree with a lot of the reviews! It only took a month...

I feel like Maddy made rush decisions and I wonder if I explored the relationship between her and Lee a little further before the inevitable fall, if it would take the book to a POM status. I haven't made any decisions yet, thousands of readers on Wattpad were happy with the story the way it was; are happy. 

Beautifully Broken currently has two 5-star reviews on Amazon, I am waiting for the other reviews to come through. I've made the comment before, but I honestly believe BB to be a "Dark Horse". It is currently sitting with over 11k reads on Wattpad and only positive responses!

I have been in the process of editing Pieces of Me in preparation of publishing soon and I had forgotten how much I missed Peyton's voice; my voice. Pieces of Me has touched readers in ways I never thought possible. As I continue with editing and revising, I am reminded just how incredible a story I have in my hands. One so real and pure, peers find themselves relating without difficulty. 

I am putting this out to the universe -- I know what I want to do with the rest of my life -- 100% in this very moment -- I know, I want to write stories. I want to be able to travel, to be healthy, to be happy, to write, and to be surrounded by the people I love. Whether it is tomorrow, or next week, or even a few months down the line, I want to live my dream FINALLY.

The only way for me to be able to do this is with your support. Can you afford .99 cents? How about $2.99? Do you have an Amazon account? Can you post a review on any of my books you have read and enjoyed? Can you recommend my books to your friends? Any help is much appreciated. 

I don't know how much longer I can do it. I am just being honest. I want to live my life for me...for once.

No comments: