Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy #WIPWednesday!


Excerpt from Reality Squared
Copyright © 2015 Krista Pakseresht. All rights reserved. 


Sahara Rose
       I never imagined such cold, heartless, hatred. But after the city lost power, it was every man for himself; Droma against Droma. Kill or be killed. Two sides emerged early on in the war for survival. One was all about power; the other was all about family, survival, and hope. Good Droma’s vs. bad Droma’s. Unfortunately for us, the bloodthirsty bastards have the upper hand. They have the resources, they have the man power. Join them or be killed, simple as that; they are starting a revolution.
         It’s three years into the war, and nearly half of our planet has been wiped out by its devastation. I’ve been on the run for so long; I can’t remember what a real meal tastes like, what a real bed feels like. I have been lucky enough to align myself with a few other good Droma’s I found along the way. 

No comments: