Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dear Future Husband - Part One

I've been waiting my whole damn life for you.
I've kissed many frogs and battled many demons to find you.
So this is going to be my present to you.
A cheat sheet if you will.
This is my introduction to you.

My name is Krista.
I am 30 years old.
I have been in love 6 times.
I want my 7th time to be the last.
Out of all of the 6 times I fell in love, I was lied to 6 times. I was cheated on 4 times. I had my heart broken all 6 times.

My longest relationship was less than 2 years. I know that I'm worth loving. I know that I will make someone very happy someday. It's just going to take time.

I have a favor to ask of you FH, if I may...if you ever feel any reason to stray, please break it off first. I don't understand why people cheat, to have their cake and eat it too? If you want to be with other people, be with other people, just leave me out of it, that's all I ask.

Important Details:
I am a Taurus, and one to the core. I am stubborn and bullheaded, passionate and strong. I have had my most passionate relationships with Cancers, Tauruses, and Virgos. 

I am a singer, actress, and author. Creativity is everything to me. You need to be semi-interested in what makes me - me. 

I have a cat so if you are allergic, well, you won't be, that's why I am doing this! My cat's name is Soldier, he's a gangsta. 

I am very big on affection, whether it's physical, emotional, or even gifts-I accept it all.


That's it for this segment. Until next time....


No comments: