Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Monday, April 10, 2017

I'm a Dreamer (Open Eyes) by DarienMae



I’m a Dreamer (Open Eyes)

Dreams, goals, aspirations
Hopes, fears, determination
Mind over matter – you’ve got this

Chorus:
If you want something bad enough, nothing can stand in your way
If you put your heart into it, you’ll make it there someday

I’m a dreamer with open eyes
Heart of gold, I know sacrifice
Nothing comes easy
I should know

Mama told me I can be a star
Just keep dreaming, she said – you’ll go far
Don’t let the haters stand in your way
Make a scene – let them hear what you got to say

Chorus

Life is never a fairytale
Life is never easy

Everything worth having takes time
Feet to the ground, on the grind
You are your own business
Get out there and live it

Chorus

Don’t forget where you came from
The places that helped mold you
No more looking back
It’s time to start anew

No comments: