Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Saturday, August 31, 2019

I Wish I Could Pretend I Didn't Need Ya

I haven't felt this way in over 10 years. The excitement, the giddiness. It's unmatched. But I want to see an effort from the person I'm going to give myself to this time around. Maybe this will be just a fleeting good time, but I care about this person a lot. I don't want to ruin our friendship. And maybe that's why he's kept me at arms length for so long. Because the chemistry we have is magnetic. It's to be said that he has the exact same name as my ex. But signs have never panned out well for me in the past. He has no idea I know his name, I have no idea if he feels the same.

Le sigh.

Someday, right? That's what I keep reminding myself. Someday I will find my person.

No comments: