Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Thursday, April 08, 2021

Exciting Things are Coming!

Hopefully you are still here because you are interested and invested in what I am working on and plan to release in the upcoming months. 

As most of you may know already, I am deep in my re-release of my Infinite Love Series. Book three releases in 8 days and then there will be a May release and a June release to finish it all off. 

Apart from that I have been chipping away at the 4th book in my zombie series, Within the Darkness. It's funny because when I started the book, I had this expectation it was going to be Ike, Cullen, and Phoenix's stories equally. Book one was Phoenix's story. Book two was Cullen's. Book three was Ike's. It only made sense to focus on the group as a whole. But as I began writing, another voice became louder than the three I had anticipated. I ended up writing a 4th POV for the first time in the entire series, and I can't say I'm upset about it. Francesca needed her story told, she begged me for it. I can't wait for you guys to read it! I'm about 30k words into the book, and still unsure of where they are going to take me. I can tell you one thing about this story though, it is going to be the best written work from me to date. 

I've also been working on some secret projects under new pen names I will reveal to the world in the future. Reverse harems, forbidden romances, a fallen angel story, my time travel fantasy novel that's been shelved for far too long. I can't wait to get further in with these projects and really push myself. Some of my family has been pushing me to give up writing and music for the longest time because I don't make enough money on them. But quitters never win. I'm going to do this, and it's going to be on my timeline. 

I hope you will come along for the ride.  

No comments: