Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Monday, October 03, 2016

What I've Been Waiting Forever to Feel

It happened.  
Finally. 
After 11 years.  
I felt it. 
I keep thinking I'm in some amazing dream that I can't wake up from. 
I don't want to. 

I felt a fraction of this a decade ago with someone I didn't deserve. 
I never thought I'd feel this way again. 
This time it's different.  
You're different. 
Oddly enough, I didn't have butterflies this time around.  
But God damn am I giddy. 

I don't ever want to forget the day we met.  
October 2nd, 2016.
I don't ever want to forget the way you make me feel.  
Pretty, flawless, happy, giddy. 

Please don't be a perfect illusion.
I've been waiting forever for you. 
Mark my words, if you asked me to be yours, I'd say yes. 
In a heartbeat. 

You're everything I could have ever wanted and more. 
I don't think I've ever been more intrigued in my entire life.
I want to know all of you.
God, I hope you feel the same way too.

No comments: