Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Monday, February 06, 2017

Identity Crisis

Over the weekend I found myself going through somewhat of an identity crisis. I was reading the blurbs for my ILS series, and just could not relate to them like I wanted to. I realized that having the blurbs in third person and the books in first person wasn't working for me anymore. So I updated all of the blurbs. Only thing is now I have to edit all of the covers/get new covers. I am not looking forward to this.



Learning to Live – Original

Ciera Nelson wants what any other outcast wants, invisibility. If she can just make it through the rest of her year with minor incidents and a head held low she will be able to put the hell hole they call school in her rearview. Unfortunately, life has different plans for her.

Topher Carlson is one of the biggest jocks on campus. All the guys want to be him; all the girls want to claim him. When secrets are uncovered, Topher’s life spins wildly out of control.

They are far from friends when the school year begins, but each will impact the other’s life in ways they never dreamed possible. Can Ciera help Topher realize that popularity and status mean nothing in the real world? Can Topher help Ciera learn the true meaning of living?


Sometimes you have to let go to really live. Sometimes being alive means taking risks.

Learning to Live is the first book in the Infinite Love series.



Learning to Live – Revised

Ciera

All I wanted was to be able to make it through my senior year. I didn’t need the stares, the jokes, or the bullies. I thought I could do it all on my own, but I was wrong. He filled my veins like a poison, the kind you can’t run from. Harsh and uncaring, he was broken, but somewhere along the way he seeped into my pores. There was no way out, so that left me with one choice: to open his eyes to the beauty around him. To help him live.


Topher


She wasn’t on my agenda; it was fate’s cruel way of telling me I needed to get my shit together. To be fair, my head was so far up my ass, I’m not sure how we extracted it. I knew the power I held over my peers, I exuded it daily. I could have any girl I wanted at the snap of my fingers, and yet I found myself fantasizing about her-someone so far off my radar it wasn’t even funny. She helped me understand that sometimes you need to let go to really live. Sometimes being alive means taking risks.


Learning to Live is the first book in the Infinite Love series.




My Forever – Original

Grief and loss can make a person act out in all the worst kinds of ways. Madalynne Johnson has always been a bit of a handful, but with the loss of her brother, separation of her parents, and her boyfriends unexpected news of joining the army she has gone into a full on tailspin.


Parker Grant experienced loss firsthand when his brother took his own life. Darkness closed in. Madalynne saved him; showed him the light. And even though he isn’t sure what the future holds--he wants Madalynne and this time he won’t give up without a fight.


My Forever – Revised

Madalynne

Life can be cruel and unexpected, ripping your heart out when you least expect it. You never think it can be you and then it happens and you’re left to pick up the pieces of your broken life. I was grieving, understandably so, each stage pushing me further and further from him. There was never a doubt in my mind that Parker and I were soul mates. No one had ever made me feel the way he did, and I don’t want them to. Through all the hard times, he was there. Parker was the only person I could lean on, the only person I could talk to about my feelings. He pulled me out of my depression. He helped me see the light again.


Parker

She was hurting and I wanted to be there for her. When my brother Bo passed, I slipped into a deep depression, and even though I pushed Madalynne away at every turn, she never gave up on me. I owed her my life, and I wanted to spend the rest of mine making her happy.


My Forever is the third book in the Infinite Love series.






Beautifully Broken – Original

Jacqueline Blunt hasn’t had an easy life. In fact, she’s had anything but. From a drug addicted mother to being bounced around in foster care, Jacqueline longed for one thing—normalcy. Lee Bennett had everything he could ever want—girls falling all over him, a dream job, money. The one thing he was missing? Passion.


Sometimes the ones worth fighting for don’t know their worth. Sometimes being broken is beautiful. This is a story of strength, courage, hope, faith, and love. This is Beautifully Broken.

Beautifully Broken is the third book in the Infinite Love series.



Beautifully Broken – Revised

Jacqueline

I’m messed up. I could say it was a result of my childhood, but honestly I blame myself. The medicine made me feel numb, the blood made me feel high. He wasn’t supposed to be mine, but although he was scared in the beginning, he didn’t run from my demons. He found beauty in my flaws, beauty in the cracks that barely held me together.


Lee

I had it good, any girl of the week, my dream job, stability, and even then, I knew deep down something was missing. Madalynne opened a door for me, Jacqueline lit the flame. She wasn’t perfect, far from it, but underneath the pain and the scars, I saw her. Sometimes the ones worth fighting for don’t know their worth. Sometimes being broken is beautiful.


Beautifully Broken is the fourth book in the Infinite Love series.


Against All Odds – Original

Austyn Garrett hasn’t always had an easy time with relationships. But when she meets Avery on a cruise ship, everything changes. Fast forward six years and they are more in love than ever. Austyn knows he’s the one and is ready to take the next logical step. So why is Avery so adamant on waiting?


Avery Phillips knew Austyn was the one with one simple look. He loves Austyn, there is no doubt about that. But he is in no rush to settle down. They already act like a married couple. Isn’t that good enough?


What happens when the life you’ve grown accustomed to is ripped away in a mere second? Can love really overcome all of life’s obstacles?


Against All Odds is the final installment of the Infinite Love series.



Against All Odds – Revised

Austyn

He was my everything from the first moment I laid eyes on him. He could have asked me to marry him the first month and I would have said yes. I knew he was the one. He used to make my knees weak just at the sight of him. No one could have predicted it. That's life I suppose. Full of unexpected twists and turns. There were so many times I contemplated walking away; contemplated how much simpler my life would become...but it wasn't that easy; he wasn't easy to walk away from...


Avery

There was never any doubt in my mind that Austyn was the woman I would be spending the rest of my life with, I just didn’t see the rush to the alter if we already knew that. My eyes never wandered, and, why would they? She was a modern-day goddess. No one could have prepared me for that day. Had I known, I still believe the outcome would have remained the same. I know it was difficult on her, it would have been difficult on anyone, but she stayed strong for me. I honestly believe she saved me-she saved my life.


Against All Odds is the fifth book and final installment of the Infinite Love series.

No comments: