Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Monday, February 13, 2017

TBT - Remembering the One Person I Can't Ever Forget



Friday, July 27, 2012
I heard our song the other day; One of only 2 songs in the world that could remind me of you. It wasn't expected, but surprised me on shuffle. Imogen Heap's voice always takes me back; Back to the days of endless phone calls, back to the days of butterflies.

I haven't thought of you in almost 2 years. I think back to my archives on here and when I never thought I would ever be over you. How many relationships came and went and how my feelings for you never wavered.

You are long since married and have a daughter, I'm told. You really did amazing for yourself, you know that? I'm so proud of you and I'm sure you are happy beyond words. You always told me I would amount to nothing and I was worthless. You were right.

No comments: