Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Spotlight Saturday: Selena Moore

Welcome to Kira Adams' Spotlight Saturday! Every week I will be featuring a different author in the industry. Indie, trad, small press, etc. The point is to help get the word out about new-to-you authors and books they are releasing. Maybe you will find your next favorite author. Maybe you will find a story that will touch your soul. Whatever the case may be, thank you for being here.

This weeks feature is Selena Moore!

There will be corresponding posts on my Facebook page, my Instagram page, in the group, and here on my blog!




1. What inspired you to write?

I have been writing in journals since I was twelve years old and never stopped. After my father passed, I turned to writing more. Only this time I was the one who created the stories. I wrote about all the things that I as a reader would love to read. And I never stopped since, it was cathartic for me and after being a voracious reader, being on the exact opposite side was such a blessing. It is incredible the feeling of birthing a story out of nothing.

2. Who is your favorite author?

Hands down, for me it's Anne stuart. I absolutely devour almost anything she has written, her dark romance always leaves me yearning for more.

3. Are you a pantser or a plotter?

Most definitely a pantser. I cannot plot a story if my life depended on it.

4. What advice do you have for aspiring authors?

To write from the heart. That's the most important thing. It doesn't matter what you write about, as long as it comes from your heart, it's bound to resonate with readers. They can feel it. I read once and still remember this: No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. I think that says it all.

5. If you had to choose a fictional character from one of your books to have lunch with, who would it be and why?

I don't have to think twice about that. "Used" is my most favorite book yet and I am still deeply in love with Dmitry's character. It was the first time I ever ventured into something a little darker than what I normally write, and the feedback so far has been amazing.

6. What is your favorite genre and/or trope to write in?

Contemporary erotic romance is what I most enjoy writing, erotica a very close second.

7. What has been your biggest accomplishment since publishing?

The fact that I actually started making money from it has completely humbled me. The feeling of having readers purchase my books and writing wonderful reviews about them is a feeling like no other and it gives me wings to try harder every single time I release another story.

8. What is a writing goal you have?

I try to take it one step at a time but one thing I will definitely strive for is getting at least one of my books at one of Amazon's top 10 rankings.

9. How long have you been writing?

A very long time, but publishing, I only did that in 2020.

10. How many books have you written?

I have seven books published and I am writing my next release as we speak.




The Vessel released on August 26th, 2021.

New York City 5007AD

New York City lies in ruins. Every form of life has disappeared after The Rise. Cyborgs now rule over the barren wasteland, searching and exterminating the few humans that have miraculously survived. Hidden far beneath the city's ruins, lies The Hub, the only place where humans are safe. Here, Kratos rules over criminals, ex-convicts, and outlaws, every one of them united against the greatest Cause of all. Survival.

Aided by his trusted friend, ex-Navy Seal Marcus Theroux, they will stop at nothing to safeguard the human race and ensure the continuity of its species. When a woman is found alive by Marcus’s search patrol, she is taken back to The Hub where she will fight in the only way she can to seek vengeance in the raging war against the Machines. Her body will now become a vessel for rebirth and salvation.

WARNING: 18+ This is a Reverse Harem Breeding Novella strictly intended for mature audiences. If you are in any way offended by multiple virile men pleasuring one woman, graphic sex, profanity, explicit dirty talk, group sex, age-gap sex, lactation, anal and oral sex, sex with no condoms/creampie and light bondage DO NOT READ THIS BOOK.

Pick up your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094RBR5FH


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Selena-Moore/e/B08V95FPD2

No comments: