Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Saturday, October 02, 2021

Spotlight Saturday: K.B. Barrett


Welcome to Kira Adams' Spotlight Saturday! Every week I will be featuring a different author in the industry. Indie, trad, small press, etc. The point is to help get the word out about new-to-you authors and books they are releasing. Maybe you will find your next favorite author. Maybe you will find a story that will touch your soul. Whatever the case may be, thank you for being here.

This weeks feature is K.B. Barrett!

There will be corresponding posts on my Facebook page, my Instagram page, in the group, and here on my blog!




1.     How long have you been writing?

So I have been writing my whole life. It wasn’t until recently that I finally worked up the courage to publish. My husband and my grandmother were always after me to publish my stories, but I just couldn’t quiet bring myself to do it. About two years ago though I finally decided to take the plunge and I love it.

 

2.     Who is your favorite author(s)?

My favorite authors would probably be Kristen Ashley, Deveny Perry, and Lilian Jackson Braun.

 

3.     If you had to choose a fictional character from one of your books to have lunch with, who would it be and why?

Oh, that’s a tough one. Probably Winter from my newest book. She is so strong and over comes so much in the book. I would love to sit down with her.

 

4.     What has been your biggest accomplishment since publishing?

I think my biggest accomplishment so far has just been putting my self out there. For years I was terrified of what others thought of me and my writing. It’s still terrifying in some ways, but I love that I now have the strength to push myself in to situations that scare me.

 

5.     Do you have anything else in the works apart from your book/series?

So this next year is full of a new series called the Mountain Roads novels. I’m super excited about it. I also have a stand alone coming out next year as well.

 

6.     Are you a pantser or a plotter?

Panster all the way! I love not knowing where my stories will take me!

 

7.     Are you traditionally published or indie?

I’m indie and I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

 

8.     How many books have you written?

So I have 4 books published, but because I write ahead of my publishing schedule I actually have 8 written.

 

9.     What is your favorite genre and/or trope to write in?

I love writing any Genre! I don’t think I could pick just one! If it has a growly alpha male and a strong heroine then I pretty much would like to try it at least once!

 

10.  Where is your favorite place to write?

Outside! The fresh air and the view make for the best writing environments! 





From Amazon Bestselling Author K.B. Barrett comes the third book in the 'I Found You Series'

The Demons don’t always sit in the back row silently haunting you.
Sometimes they chase you.


Winter grew up like every other girl. Till her reality was torn away. Her demons have beaten her down, leaving her a twisted shell of who she used to be. But when one man saves her, believes in her and doesn’t give up, she starts to see that the demons can’t hold you down. Not if you fight them.


Mark has spent his life searching to fill the gaping hole in his chest. An ache that he was starting to think would forever haunt him. His life choices haven’t helped. Creating a darkness that slowly crept up, set on destroying him. The only light is the semi family that he has built around him. Finding Winter was a coincidence, one that only fate could provide. But when Mark’s family buckles under the pressure, will Winter be able to save him and keep the Mancini family together?


Will they be able to battle the demons enough to finally find where they belong?
Or will the scars of battle tear them apart.


Because without each other, they are nothing.

 

Pick-up the first book in the series, Everything I Need here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08TVR252L



No comments: