Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Saturday, December 11, 2021


Welcome to Kira Adams' Spotlight Saturday! Every week I will be featuring a different author in the industry. Indie, trad, small press, etc. The point is to help get the word out about new-to-you authors and books they are releasing. Maybe you will find your next favorite author. Maybe you will find a story that will touch your soul. Whatever the case may be, thank you for being here.

This weeks feature is Stacy Kristen!

There will be corresponding posts on my Facebook page, my Instagram page, in my readers group, and my blog! Links will be in the comments.


1. What inspired you to begin writing?

As a prolific reader of romance, the light bulb just came on one day. I was like I can totally do this! I can be a romance writer!

2. If you had to choose a fictional character from one of your books to have lunch with, who would it be and why?

Oh, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with Sutter from Vegas Redemption. He has such a backstory!

3. Do you have anything else in the works apart from your book/series?

I am working on book 2 of the All I Ever Duet, which is Abbie's book (Kelsie’s book is first, which came out December 7).

4. What is a writing goal you have?

To have a photo from photographer Wander Aguiar grace one of my book covers #goals

5. Are you a pantser or a plotter?

I'm a bit of both, so I suppose I'm a plantser. ðŸ˜‚

6. Do you prefer to write in past or present tense?

Present tense.

7. Are you traditionally published or indie?

Indie author.

8. How many books have you written?

16 so far.

9. What is your favorite genre and/or trope to write?

Erotic romance.




All I Ever Wanted: A Small Town, Friends to Lovers, Second Chance at Love Christmas Romance (All I Ever Duet Book 1) released on December 7th, 2021.

Kelsie and Reese have been friends since high school. But for Reese, his biggest regret is letting Kelsie walk away without telling her his true feelings. But now Kelsie’s back and he has one last shot at happiness. But will Kelsie feel the same way? Will there be a Christmas miracle? Find out in All I Ever Wanted.

Pick up a copy here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09KQYRZN8



No comments: