Pages

Bloglovin'

Followers

Total Page views

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Spotlight Saturday: Brea Alepou

Welcome to Kira Adams' Spotlight Saturday! Every week I will be featuring a different author in the industry. Indie, trad, small press, etc. The point is to help get the word out about new-to-you authors and books they are releasing. Maybe you will find your next favorite author. Maybe you will find a story that will touch your soul. Whatever the case may be, thank you for being here.

This weeks feature is Brea Alepou!

There will be corresponding posts on my Facebook page, my Instagram page, in the group, and here on my blog!




1.     How long have you been writing?

I’ve been writing for four years now it will be officially my fourth year on November 2021. It’s insane how far I’ve come I still can’t believe I’ve been living my dream of being an author for four years straight.

 

2.     Who is your favorite author?

Oh, this is a hard question for sure. In MM I have three favorite authors: Nicholas Bella, AE Via, and Onley James. In other genres: Patricia Briggs, Laurell K Hamilton, and  Caroline Peckham Susanne Valenti (writing pair).

 

3.     What has been your biggest accomplishment since publishing?

My biggest accomplishment has been writing a gay harem that included eight guys. It was a challenge to myself and I met it head on. I still can’t believe I pulled it off and by far one of my hardest writing moment.

 

4.     What advice do you have for aspiring authors?

Advice, I’d have to say write what you love. Don’t try and jump on a bandwagon if your heart isn’t into it. Find your own specific brand and build on it. Oh and its okay to change for the better of your business. You can start off writing one thing and learn down the line you’re better at another.

 

5.     What is your writing goal you have?

Current writing goal is to finish all ongoing series. I’m hoping to finish all of them by the end of December 2022. (Fingers crossed)

 

6.     Are you a panster or a plotter?

I’m a hybrid. I mostly pants but I semi plot when need be. I do one word a sentence to lead me in the right direction. But my characters have been known to toss my ideas out the window and go their own route from time to time.

 

7.     Do you prefer to write in past or present tense?

Past tense all the way. Present is a little tricky for me and it takes my brain entirely too long to get it together for it.

 

8.     How many books have you written?

I’ve written a total of 23 books and published 21 of them.

 

9.     What is your favorite genre and/or trope to write in?

My favorite genre/trope is paranormal but not just any, I love writing gay harems (reverse harem).

 

10.  Where is your favorite place to write?

I have two place I prefer to write at. One being home at my desk and the other is at a coffee shop with great coffee and a pastry. 





Book title: Addicted to His blood 

Blood Series Book 3

Release Date: September 29 2021

Genre: Dark Paranormal Gay Harem Romance

 

Pre-Order Link: readerlinks.com/l/1813308

Pre-Order Clean linkhttps://www.amazon.com/Addicted-His-Blood-Paranormal-Romance-ebook/dp/B0948C6ZFK

 

Blurb: 

At one point blood was all they had.

Being a witch in Multicity is hard enough. It’s a vampire run territory but Finnely enjoys his days there… until his ex, freaking prince of the vampires, moves there.

There has been a change in the world recently. Power struggles in the supernatural community and peace is fragile at best.

With Finnely’s coven making him choose a side, he is trapped between two worlds. Does he choose his heart? Or stay with his own kind?

An A-hole prince, a broken werewolf, a cocky vampire, and a wayward witch shouldn’t work, but maybe their addiction to each other can overpower all.


Addicted to his blood is book 3 in the Blood series. It is best understood if read in order but can be read as a standalone. This is a new poly couple within the blood series world but will continue the storyline from Their Blood. Contains plenty of blood and vampire goodness. Read warning before proceeding.
 

 

Never before seen teaser from Addicted to His Blood!

Finnely was still trying to figure out if he was pissed off, slightly turned on, or crept out. Was it possible to be all fucking three? 

“Hmm, about a year now since we moved back,” Jacob said. 

Finnely internally groaned. “Wait a damn minute. You’re saying you’ve just been slinking in the shadows following me every Thursday?”

Jacob looked fucking proud of himself. “And one Tuesday out of the month.”

Finnely pinched the bridge of his nose. How the hell was he supposed to respond to that? And it didn’t help that Jacob seemed so happy about it. He sipped his coffee with an all-too-pleased smirk on his handsome face. 

Finnely finally gave in and laughed. “That’s some stalker murder shit. I feel like I’m on one of those crime shows.”

Jacob’s blue eyes twinkled. “Ah, your murder would be a masterpiece. Not a drop of your blood would be wasted.”

Finnely bit his bottom lip. “Have you thought about murdering me, Jacob?”

Death looked back at him through Jacob’s deceptively beautiful eyes. “Yes.”

Finnely’s heart stuttered, and his breathing picked up. 

“My favorite dream of how I’d do it is you tied to the bed on crisp white sheets. I’d sink my fangs into your soft flesh first on your wrist.” Jacob touched the skin, and Finnely swore under his breath, but he didn’t pull away. 

Jacob continued as if they weren’t in a coffee shop amongst humans who would balk at his words. 

“Then I’d bite your shoulder and then just below your carotid artery and do the same to your other side.” Jacob’s fingertips brushed along Finnely’s neck, making him shiver. 

“Before you could bleed out, I’d take out my cock and move between your legs and gather some of the blood for lube.” Jacob’s head tilted to the side, and his eyes glossed over as if he was genuinely getting lost in the fantasy. 

And fuck, Finnely wasn’t that far behind. He wasn’t too much into pain. Of course, little aches added in pleasure were enjoyable. He probably shouldn’t be getting so hot for Jacob’s fucked-up murder sex fantasy.

The man wasn’t done. He licked his lips with such purpose Finnely could vividly imagine it against his flesh. 

“I’d grab my gun from the holster and switch off the safety.”

Finnely’s heart thudded so loudly he was afraid he’d miss the following words that came out of Jacob’s mouth. 

“And just as I line my cock up to your hole, I’d place the cold metal of the gun to your temple with my finger hovering over the trigger and slam into you.”

Finnely’s entire body was on the edge of his seat, and he was painfully aware of how hard he was. Shit, how in the world had Jacob found out Finnely’s morbid addiction to death? Not that he wanted to die or anything like that, but there was something beautiful about the sweet kiss of the afterlife just a breath away. 

Jacob shifted in his seat. “I’d hold your life on the edge of death as I forced you to come on my cock until you’re practically out of blood and can no longer get hard.”

Fuck yes





Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Brea-Alepo%25C3%25BA/e/B07HVW584Y

No comments: